Terms and conditions
The term Pindan Dental Laboratory or ‘Pindan Dental’ or ‘PDL’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Pindan Dental Laboratory LLC whose company certificate number is . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- Reproduction of any material on this website is prohibited unless you have the prior written consent of Pindan Dental Laboratory
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States
Orders with Pindan Dental Laboratory
All orders placed with Pindan Dental Laboratory LLC (“PDL”) by the Client are subject to the following:
- Credit Policy. Initial credit is limited to $1,500, until credit is established. Credit can be established in PDL’s sole discretion through the use of PDL’s Account Form or the Client’s history with PDL. Any established credit may be revoked if Client is past due.
- Payment Terms. Client will receive an invoice with every case delivered detailing the products and associated fees incurred. Your obligation for payment begins on the date of pickup. In addition, Client will receive a monthly statement listing all outstanding invoices. All outstanding fees are due within 14 days of the statement date. A finance charge will be assessed to any past due account of 1.5% per month, or if such finance charge violates any applicable laws, the maximum amount permitted by law. Any accounts not paid within 14 days of the statement date may be put on hold and may be sent to collections. Client shall pay all costs of collection, including without limitation, collection agency and attorneys’ fees, incurred by PDL. Payments may be made by bank transfer, credit card or such other method as approved by PDL. All payments made by (or credits or discounts granted to) Client while a past due balance exists shall be applied first to late charges and second to past due balances before being applied to current balances unless elected otherwise by PDL.
- A. What is Covered. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth below, PDL offers a five-year warranty on fixed restorations, a two-year warranty on removable restorations and a one-year warranty on sleep appliances as follows: work is guaranteed to be free of defects due to materials and workmanship and the appliance is guaranteed to fit the provided model and to be constructed to the design requested on the prescription form. The warranty runs from date a restoration request is received by PDL.
- B. Exclusions. The following shall not be covered by PDL’s warranty: (i) cash refunds for custom-made restorations; (ii) costs incurred for removal or insertion; (iii) repairs resulting from accident, neglect, abuse, failure of supportive tooth structure or tissue structures, improper adjustments or dental hygiene; or (iv) restorations partially fabricated or completely fabricated by any lab other than PDL.
- C. How the Warranty Works. If during the applicable warranty period Client experiences any problems with its restoration that are covered by the warranty as described herein, then Client may elect to receive as follows: (i) Credit – within 30 days of request by Client, a credit will be issued and applied to Client’s account; or (ii) Remake/Repair during the warranty period, Modern will remake or repair the restoration (provided that if Client elects to change the materials for such restoration, the original cost of the restoration will be credited and the new costs invoiced).
- D. Conditions. In order for Client to receive the benefits of the warranty, Client agrees as follows: (i) Client must provide PDL with proof-of-purchase, including an invoice and patient name; (ii) the original dental restoration (including any damaged pieces) must be returned; (iii) the restoration must be inserted by a licensed, practicing dentist; and (iv) if PDL requests a new impression, but is instructed by Client to proceed without the new impression, the warranty shall be null and void and any further remakes will be completed at full cost.
- Safety and Quality Information. All products manufactured in the United States, Australia and China use FDA approved materials. PDL fabrication completed in Shenzhen, China is ISO 13485:2003 certified and PDL is FDA registered.
- Disclaimer; Limitation. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH HEREIN, PDL MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL PDL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFIT, INCONVENIENCE, LOST CHAIR TIME, COSTS INCURRED WHEN REMOVING OR INSERTING RESTORATIONS, LOST WAGES, PAIN AND SUFFERING, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY PDL HEREUNDER.
- Client Responsibility; No Liability to Patients. Client shall supply PDL in writing with all specifications and information reasonably required by PDL to prepare the restoration requested by Client. While PDL reserves the right to request further specifications or information, it expressly disclaims any duty to do so and may rely entirely upon the original specifications and information provided by Client without any duty of investigation. Client shall be solely responsible for the accuracy of any such specifications or information. Client shall indemnify, defend and hold PDL and its officers, shareholders and directors, harmless from any and all claims, liabilities and damages arising by reason of treatment of any of Client’s patients or the actual application, fit, alignment or ultimate use of any restoration prepared by PDL hereunder. IN NO EVENT SHALL PDL BE LIABLE TO ANY PATIENTS OF CLIENT FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF ANY RESTORATION OR OTHERWISE.
- Choice of Law; Venue; Attorneys’ Fees. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflicts of laws rules. The parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in Chicago, Illinois for all matters and actions arising under this Agreement. If any proceedings are required to enforce any provision or to remedy any breach of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to an award of reasonable and necessary expenses of litigation, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs.
PDL reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time and to refuse service for any reason.